- Summer at the Southbank
- Danny Boyle’s Frankenstein
- Pop-up Restaurants
- Time Out Best New Bar
- Buy A Colour for Unicef
- All I Ask is the Possibility of Love!
- Michel Roux's Service on BBC2
- Black Swan
- Love your fashion?
- Don't just sit there, 'Stick It On'!
- The new Enchanted Palace
- Sky Rainforest Rescue
- Prepare for a Sonic Boom
- Getting amongst it
- No Fit State
- Opera di Peroni
- A Very Old Man With Enormous Wings
- Designing Narrative Environments
- Visually stunning invisible structures
- The Lost Lectures
- Is the East End the new West End?
- Tapping into creative people
- Air à La Mode
- Experimental Food Society Spectacular
- Welcome to our blog...
- La Soirée
- Banksy pops-up in Berwick Street
- Britain invades France.
- Nathan and Nick named in the Event 100 Club 2010!
- Best Director
- Brand Activation
- Danny Boyle
- Visitor Experience
- What's Hot & What's Not
Fancy doing something a bit different one evening? Our Arabella Palmer, Event Co-ordinator, saw La Soirée over the festive period and hasn’t stopped talking about it since!
Housed in a splendid and giant art nouveau mirror tent located behind the National Theatre on the Southbank, this is a show not to be missed. Most of the acts come from the hugely popular ‘La Clique’ but with enough fresh material to keep even the most cynical culture vultures enthralled. The acts may vary from evening to evening, but you are guaranteed laughter and thrills every night with a range of speciality acts from around the globe.
Cabaret Decadanse open the show with their inimitable brand of puppetry from Belgium. Norwegian Captain Frodo is a contortionist with an edge as he manipulates his body through a 20-inch tennis racquet. David O'Mer from Berlin proves to be the ultimate bathroom accessory with his remarkable ariel ballet and Miss Behave, the last female sword-swallower in the West continues to swallow, scissors, swords and a selection of the public's drinks.
Don’t just take Arabella’s word for it - this is your last chance to see world-class circus antics with an anarchic, cabaret twist. See you there.